Victoria Justice Makes Her First Trip To Our CHOP Studio A Special One!
Victoria talked about how she absolutely loves her job. Not only does she get to sing and act (her two passions), but she has so much fun with her cast-mates and it is like she is going to work with a bunch of her friends! She started acting when she was 8 years old after she saw a kid on a chip commercial and wanted to do a commercial like that. She ended up getting an agent soon after and by 11 years old she was guest starring on the Suite Life of Zack and Cody and then landed a role on Zoey 101.
The patients wanted to know what Victoria does when she is not working, and she told them that she loves hanging out with her friends, family and two dogs (Sammy and Sophie.)
Victoria also answered a few other fun questions:
1. What is your favorite cartoon? SpongeBob
2. What is your favorite color? Turquoise
3. What are some other “favorites”? Swimming, biking and writing songs
4. What superhero would you be? Wonder Woman (wants to be part of the “Justice” league!)
5. What is your advice for aspiring actors? Take acting classes and study people who are really good at it
6. What is your favorite food? Sushi
Victoria took time to hang out with the patients, take pictures and sign autographs. One of the patients was such a big fan, he asked her to sign his head…and she did (see the video below!)
It was so great having Victoria in studio and we hope she stops back in very soon. A big thank you to her for making it a very special day at CHOP!