We’re shining the spotlight on some of the amazing people that help make our Seacrest Studios around the country so special.
Bryson, a patient and the “mayor” of Levine Children’s Hospital, is a Seacrest Studios all-star.
Learn more about Bryson and his experience in our studio, in his own words:
- How old are you? I am 5!
- What is your favorite artist/song? “Huntin’, Fishin’, and Lovin’ Everyday” by Luke Bryan
- Do you have a favorite thing (game/activity, etc.) to do in studio? I sing & dance during Seacrest Idol every Friday in the studio!
- Who was your favorite studio guest(s) and why? Julianne & Derek Hough (they picked him up and danced with him during a round of “Dancing with the Patients.” See video below!)
- Do you have your own show or program in the studio? What is it? I love interviewing the celebrities. (He has done it for every visit for the past 6 months. He also has his own jingle every time he goes on-air: “B-R-Y-S-O-N, that’s how you spell Bryyyyyson!”)
- What is your special hidden talent (if you have one)? I do magic spells on people with my magic wand (and he is also the “Mayor” of Levine Children’s Hospital.)
Thank you, Bryson, for helping make Seacrest Studios such an exciting place to be!